Thursday 11 June 2020

Lockdown

lockdown

Lockdown was fun and relaxing, but it was lonely without my friends. But now lockdown is over it is very exciting because now I can meet up with my friends and learn something new everyday.


It will be very fun to hang out again and to some art, but lockdown was still very fun because I spent more time with my family and we played lots of games and had lots of delicious foods.

But now its level one I can work in my parents shop and earn some money, its like theres no coronavirus at all, but we still have to wash our hands and sanitize them but other then that it feels normal again.

But in other country they have to stay home I'm delighted that new zealand is environment friendly that why we are on level one, it's good to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about