Wednesday 26 May 2021

Learning Through Play T2 W4

Last tuesday we did ltp, and I went to woodburning. But this time, I brought wood knives ( I had a kit to carry them of course or my bag would be ruined), when we sat down, I quickly put my wood knife kit on a table then sat down. Koka Jo told everyone the rules and who was going to use the woodburners first and she also mentioned how I brought some wood knives and I told everyone very specifically that you had to ask before use them, second, Make the tip face the way a soft foam piece in the kit so the kit doesn't get scratched. Last, you had to use one at a time and put them in the kit, not on the table.

Before we even started people started asking, I said yes and I sat down at a table people started surrounding me so I just said only a few people at a time. I started by getting a flat one so I could scrape all the extra pieces of wood off and make my driftwood more clean looking, also some people were not doing what I told them, they were not placing my wood knives on the foam side so I decided to give each person 3 warnings and if they break the rules to many times they would restricted to use them(I said that only to scare them I wouldn't actually do that).

 My wood knives came in all shapes and sizes(they didn't come in all shapes and sizes but I still had ten to choose from). when we had to pack up, I rounded up everyone who use the wood knives and told them to come help pick up the small pieces of shaved wood and put them away. When everyone finally came, hunter had already cleaned the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about