Wednesday 11 August 2021

Maths Workshop T3 W3

This week, I was in a maths workshop. We were learning about decimals, and how to use place value to solve equations. We started out by picking some random one digit numbers, with only the tenths column in use for decimals. We picked two different numbers and we had to minus or plus, let me explain. We pick one number that is greater and one that is less, so we take away a certain amount, until the greater number is equal to the lower number. Or, we add to the lower number until it is equal to the greater number.

 Next, we were going to do two digit numbers. Koka Rozie picked two people to pick a random two digit number. Also we were going to add hundreths to our number to make it more hard. Honestly, I think the maths we were doing was too easy for me but I still gave it a go. I easily completed the equation and and the workshop was over so I packed my stuff and left. I think I should be moved up because i'm nailing my maths workshops, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about