Thursday 25 June 2020

The Fantastic Week 2

The Fantastic Week 2


The weeks have been interesting and exciting, I've been doing some incredible stuff like building at room 7. Me, Carlos and Victor made a space station using magnet tiles at discovery. their shapes that have magnets in them to join together and come in all shapes and sizes. We started making it by making some cubes and sticking to each other.


When we made it it did not look like a space station. So I asked them "Why does it look like this, it doesn't look like an ordinary space station?" But then they flipped it onto its spikes and I soon realized that it was upside down. it was astonishing but they said they had done it many many times. For me I had never made it but it made me proud and mind blown.


Then I went to the wooden table to make something, I started getting some wood, then I started making a dagger. I added a handle, a tip and a blade, it was really cool. Even though it didn't shine it was great, I waved it around and showed everyone. Finally discovery end so I put the dagger in my bag and went into class.

1 comment:

  1. Abhay when you said many many times they acherly only made it 2 times. Me Ben, Victor and Carlos made the fist and second one. and when I was there you for got the three frames on the in side. You forgot about the pake up who did it? a berger?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about