Wednesday 9 June 2021

LTP 2 T2 W6

On wednesday, term 2 week 6 we did more wood burning with Koka rozie. We quickly got into the rules and we were off, I carefully started by shaping out my wood with my wood knives and making it more clean, while also being careful with them. I saw Koka terri with her baby and she was adorable, Koka rozie cracked up when I said that a small stick was the babies weight and she was working out.

 I was almost done with my piece of wood and then the bell rang and we had to pack up, I was playing with Koka terri's baby for most of the time but it was pretty fun.
Jago was trying to get a piece of wood to look like a spear head and glue it to a straight stick, other people had different ideas like a sword and a knife, but I thought jago's spear was better. I got some shine cards, two for cleaning up and one for being respectful on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about