Monday 25 November 2019

Turanganui Cultural Festival.

turanganui cultural festival. 
As we were going to the turanganui cultural festival I was excited to be on stage and perform, it was my third time doing the kapa haka festival. when I got my ta moko I had my photo taken and when we got on the bus. I found a seat and sat down, excitement struck me we were talking and play games until we got there as we were getting out we said"thanks" to the bus driver and then we got out. everyone was sitting down and then I sat down too. They told us to be respectful and responsible, I was ohoroa and a little bit kawehi but that didn't hold me back I was really tukunga, when we got inside we waited until it was our turn. when we got on stage we started singing and it was going amazing we were incredible and we sang nine song until we were finished. Then we got back in the bus and got back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about