Monday 18 November 2019

Marine Reserve

Marine Reserve
As we were driving to Te Tapuwae o rongokako Marine Reserve, I was extremely excited. We were talking and as we got there I was pumped and as we got out of fly's car we were super pumped. First they told us the instructions and we put on our wetsuit. The wetsuit was difficult to get on and pretty uncomfortable but it was fine. As we got our gear on Koka Rozie called out our groups we were going to be in. Then we followed our parent and went on the sand. We were ready to go in the water, but we had to find calm waters so we would not be sucked in to far so we found calm waters and got in I forgot my flippers so I asked someone to get them and I got them on. I put my snorkel on and went under I saw so many fascinating creatures like crab, fish, sea snail and starfish. Also an octopus latched on to me I shook my hand and it did not like it so it swam away. my most favourite sea creature was the moray eel, it was huge with small sharp teeth and a devastating look. when we got out we had some food and then shared what we saw and drove back to school. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about