Wednesday 26 August 2020

The Fantastic Week 8

This week I have been doing some interesting stuff, this week I went to the online chess tournament, it was very fun. First we had to get onto it, so we spent some time signing in and Koka Ngaire said to me I owed her a chocolate fish for her helping me sign in. After, we signed in I was challenged by someone, I joined and then the match started. 

I started out moving my pawns then it was my opponent's turn they took a while to move, so I waited, and waited until they got stuck in a corner. I was excited, it was kind of easy, so next round I was hoping for a harder opponent. It wasn't long until the next opponent came.

A few hours later I had got four wins, that was when Oliver's dad bought us some pizza we were very happy and we ate and played until the pizza was gone. Finally after that, we took the desks back into their class and went back to our classes. It was fun playing chess and it was also very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about