Wednesday 12 August 2020

The Fantastic Week 6

The Fantastic Week 6

This week has been a little different, I went back to planet construction and played with the magnet tiles. I got all the large squares and I also got all of the mini squares, I was helping Kale'a by giving her lots of squares. Then I talked about a game and, surprisingly she knew about it to. So we talked and talked while also making our creations.

After, Kale'a finished her creation and Nathan came and had lots of magnet tiles. So we had a competition to see who had the tallest pile, I did and Nathan tried everything to try to get his tower higher. But nothing worked, when it was pack up time Kale'a gave me her creation, but Nathan broke it and got most of the pieces and his was higher. I did not accept defeat because if I had enough time I could make my tower taller with the pieces kale'a gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about