Tuesday 18 August 2020

The Fantastic Week 7

 The Fantastic Week 7


This week, I went to makey makey to create something Electrical. I started out choosing a buddy, I chose Anroux. Because he knew lots about makey makey. When we got our kit we plugged it into my chromebook and got the alligator clips, I went on a makey makey piano and every time me and Anroux fist bumped each other the piano made noise. When I held both I could tap one and the sound would still come. I don't think the electricity went through our hands because normally it would electrocute you.

Then we did makey makey bongos, there was only two bongos so we got one each and plugged an alligator clips into earth. We held two alligator clips each and tapped our clips, we made a song and it was pretty nice. Next day we got a bee-buggy and made a track. It was pretty cool. But then we went to Ella and made a human piano. I was part of the human piano, and every time they pressed us the piano made a sound. Finally we packed up, I helped with the bee-buggy and a makey makey. Then we went to our classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about